AquaLife is a center for sports and outdoor activities and is up to the latest world standards. Since 2011 AquaLife has received over 40 000 athletes from different countries. The infrastructure offers everything you need for camps and competitions. Sports facilities have international certificates and are designed for year-round operation. AquaLife is situated in Kranevo village in northeastern Bulgaria, 24 km from Varna airport and 42 km from Dobrich. The village is located on the Black Sea shore between the two biggest Bulgarian resorts, Golden Sands and Albena.
The total area is 60 000 sq.m.
2. Аll the necessary sports infrastructure is on the spot:
- a lot of top quality sports facilities for different types of activity
- comfortable accommodation in two- and three-bed rooms in three star hotels
- specially designed sports menu, the possibility to adjust it to the needs of the group
3. The sports regimen for everybody:
most of the territory with three hotel blocks inhabited only by organized groups, while their families have the opportunity to stay in hotel Tower nearby
4. The territory is closed and secured
5. The spirit of sport and positive atmosphere everywhere. Great opportunities for communication of experience
The large capacity of the complex (1,400 guests) and variety of sports facilities allow to host athletes in various sports in one place at one time. According to the guest reviews the «sporting spirit» in AquaLife itself promotes further development and new achievements.
AquaLife Sports&Hotel presentation
SOME OF THE ACTIVITIES HELD
- Annual training sessions of top Russian dance studio TODES, 2012-2017
- Training camps in swimming of Russian national team, 2015-2017
- Training camp of the national team of Norway in swimming, 2016-2017
- Training camp of the national team of Georgia in swimming, 2016
- Training camp of the national team of Bulgaria in swimming, 2016
- Training camp of the national junior team of Switzerland in swimming, 2017
- Seminars and trainings for Karate-Kyokushin, 2015-2017
- International Children and Youth Football Tournament Colonia Cap, 2017
- State Championship of Bulgaria in basketball in wheelchairs, 2017
- Swimming training camp of the Saudi Arabia national team, 2017
- Bulgaria Championship and international matches of national beach soccer teams, 2016-2017
- Atletta Swim Camp sports camp with Alexander Popov and other Olympic champions
- International Swimming Competitions «Swimming Talents», 2015-2017
- International Festival of Dance Art – “Kranevo-2017”
- Swimming competition “BIG FISH 2017”
- Summer children’s camp “ADVENTURE TEAM” (Bulgaria)
- Training camps of the Bulgarian Navy, 2017
- Training camps of Saint Petersburg swimming team under the leadership of Mikhail Gorelik, 2013-2017
- Training camps of national team of Russia in water polo, 2015-2016
- Training camp of St.-Petersburg judo team, 2015-2017
- World drafts (checkers) championship with participants from 15 countries (organized by the International Checkers Organization), 2013 — 2017
- Training camp of Moscow swimming team, 2015-2016
- Training camp of ASKER swimming club (Norway), 2015-2016
- Training camps of swimming sports club POSEIDON, (Sweden), 2015-2017
- Training camps of swimming sports school CETUS, (Finland), 2015-2017
- Training camps of swimming sports club UIMASEURA VAASA (Finland), 2015-2017
- Training camp of sports club VANTAA in aesthetic gymnastics, (Finland), 2015-2016
- Training camps of swimming sports clubs OLIMPS and ZOLITŪDE, (Latvia), 2014-2017
- Training camps in swimming of GAZPROM sports club (St. Petersburg, Russia), 2015-2017
- Training camps of swimming and water polo teams of KINEF LLC, (Kirishi, Russia), 2013-2017
- Training camps of the state aquatics sports school EKRAN (St.-Petersburg, Russia), 2012-2017
- Bulgarian state tournament in modern pentathlon, 2015-2017
- Summer football vacations by «AZBUKA SPORT»
- Sports and recreation camp in winter swimming «Club of Walruses»
- Training camp in Taekwondo, Jiu-Jitsu and Karate of Moscow and St. Petersburg clubs (Russia)
- Swimming training camps of clubs ZWEMCLUB SCHOTEN and SWIMMING TEAM AALTER (Belgium)
- International youth project «Journey to new horizons»
- Training camp for the swimming of the sports club HOVEDSTADENS SVØMMEKLUB (Denmark)
- Annual training camps of the national team of the Republic of Belarus in swimming among sportsmen with disabilities, 2014-2017
- Special swimming camp for the winners of “Mad Wave Challenge 2016”, owners of AquaLife prize certificates, 2016
- Annual international karate camp and tournament series “AquaLife Cup” (160 participants from different countries: Slovakia, Spain, Bulgaria, Great Britain)
- Training camps of the Bulgarian Self-defense Police Association, 2016
- Training camps of the women’s Olympic team of Russia in the Wheelchair fencing, 2016
- Bulgarian State Championship in Beach Soccer, 2016-2017
- Fitness tours organized by various companies from Russia and Bulgaria, 2013-2016
- Training camps of leading sports swimming clubs from Germany, SV AUGSBURG and WASSERFREUNDE MUNCHEN
- Training camp of choreography department of the College of Music and Theater Arts of GP Vishnevskaya (Moscow, Russia)
- Training camp and performances in rhythmic gymnastics of sports club Grácia Fair (Hungary)
- Training camps of Hathor Dance Studio (Bulgaria)
- Training camp of swimming sports club TATU (Finland)
- Annual training camps of National Technical University sports team (Minsk, Belarus), 2014-2017
- Training camp of BREIDABLIK sports club (Iceland)
- Training camp of the HARPENDEN Swimming Club (United Kingdom)
- Training camps in martial arts organized by the GEORGE CAMPS sports agency (Bulgaria)
- International water polo tournament for women “Kranevo-Cup”, 2010
- International Savate Tournament 2014 (110 participants from 12 countries: Finland, France, Great Britain, Serbia, Canada, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Turkey, Greece, Russia, Italy, Bulgaria)
- Beach Volleyball Tournament «Amateur League Bulgaria» in 2013 and 2014 (organizer VOLLEYMANIA)
- Bulgarian state championship in kickboxing (7-18 years), 2015
- Bulgarian national championship in kudo, 2015
- XCo Adventure Cup, 2015
- Training sessions and performances of women’s team in rhythmic gymnastics led by Olympic champion Yulia Barsukova «Olympico RG Camp», 2013-2014
- Training camps in rhythmic gymnastics of women’s national team of Bulgaria (14-16 years), led by world champion Camelia Dunavska, 2013-2015
- Training camp of Israel swimming sports club MACCABI KIRYAT BIALIK, 2015
- Training camps of sports team of the mining and metallurgical company NORILSK NICKEL (Norilsk, Russia)
The dates of the camp are from 09.09. until 13.09.2019.
5 — day camp, with classes from 09:00 to 16:00. Every day two-fold training will be held under the guidance of former Bundesliga coaches!
The training will be divided by age group.
Especially talented boys and girls selected, will be invited by AquaLife Sports &Hotel to a separate training camp (information will be given after the end of the training camp).
Meals and drinks are provided, tailored to the children’s sports regime.
Boys and girls will receive a set containing a football equipment with the logo, a ball and a special beverage bottle.
The cost of the training camp is 315 Euro/ 600 leva per a child including meal and accommodation.
Further information about the training camp can be found on bul.aqualife-sport.com or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for bookings is up to 25.08.2019.
E-mail for registration: email@example.com
Теl.: +359 884 95 00 35
Cancellation option (costs 20.00 euro / 39.00 leva).
In the event of illness, the boy / girl may withdraw from the camp with an explanation in writing before the start of the training camp. A medical certificate applies.
If the training camp is canceled due to illness or injury, the participation fee will not be refunded.